Posted by admin
There is no such thing as a true mind reader, and that’s one of the reasons that doubt can creep into even the best of relationships. “Does my boyfriend really love me?” is a common question, but one that deserves to be answered. You will never get rid of that little, suspicious voice in your head until you discover the truth about how your boyfriend feels about you.
In a perfect world, you could take everything at face value. If your boyfriend said he loved you, then that’s exactly what it would mean. Unfortunately, the real world isn’t always like that, and sometimes people will say things that they don’t really mean. People with low self-esteem, or those who have been in unloving relationships before, will often wonder whether or not they boyfriend really loves them. This can make having a normal, loving relationship very difficult, even when their boyfriend loves them completely and unconditionally.
You can look for a few signs that indicate his feelings for you, but remember these signs are not foolproof.
1. How does he show his love for you? There are a few basic ways for showing love, but the problem is that the way you prefer to be shown love may not be the way your boyfriend shows it. Whew! That’s quite a concept, let’s use an example to explain it. If you feel the most loved when you are being held or cuddled, then physical contact is important to you. But if your boyfriend feels the best way to express love is through saying “I love you”, then there can be a problem. He will be showing true love, but you won’t be feeling it because he doesn’t display love in the way you prefer.
2. Does his body language match his words when he tells you he loves you? Of course there is always a chance that he doesn’t care for you as much as he says, and there is a neat trick you can use to find out. The trick is to listen to his words and watch his body at the same time. If you ask him if he loves you and he speaks the word ‘yes’, but shakes his head ‘no’, then the words aren’t matching his actions and it could mean he’s not telling you the truth.
3. How does he respond when you ask him if he loves you? Does he get defensive, shy, or angry? Does he smile, hug you, or blush a little? Just noticing his response can give you a lot of clues as to how he feels about you.
It can be hard having to ask yourself “does my boyfriend really love me?” You may be worried that he doesn’t, and if not, what then? Are you going to break up, or are you going to give him some time to fall in love with you? Is he worth it? On the other hand, you may find that he really does love you…and that is something worth knowing.
Posted by admin
Repairing your relationship after adultery may be next to impossible. You must really have an incredibly forgiving spouse in order for you to fix your broken relationship. You will both need to be willing to do whatever is needed and commit to the relationship completely. There can be no poking it with a stick or it simply will not work.
Many couples who agree that the relationship is worth saving will make their first step to seek the help of a marriage counselor. This is a great idea. The two of you are emotionally challenged right now and may not be able to think as clearly about the whole situation as you should. Having an objective third party available to moderate the process might really help the two of you get ahead.
It is important for both of you to understand that there is no excuse for infidelity, but nothing happens in a vacuum either. While you should never condone cheating it is often just a sign that there are other underlying problems in the relationship. Figuring out what those underlying problems are and finding constructive ways to deal with them may be the answer to moving on after adultery.
Who knows, dealing with the underlying problems may be a way to make your relationship stronger than it has been in a long time or maybe even better than it has ever been. You just have to get over this crevasse to find that out.
Of course, if the one who was unfaithful has cheated before and this is a long standing pattern of behavior rather than a one time moment of weakness, the odds of ever having a trust-filled relationship with them are slim to none.
This may sound harsh, but the truth is the truth. If the person you are in a relationship with has shown through their actions that they are so insecure that they feel they have to habitually cheat on you, do not think that they are just going to turn over a new leaf and be the person you want them to be, do not kid yourself, it does not happen that way.
If you are in a relationship with this type of person you really would be wise to cut your losses and move on before they cause you anymore pain. Someone who is so fundamentally flawed can never be a worthy partner and you deserve better, everyone does.
If you decide that you simply can not forgive your partner, or they cannot forgive you, whichever the case may be, then you will have no choice but to try to move on. Be willing to give it time and if it was you that did the cheating, make some much needed changes.
Moving on after adultery is a slow going process whether you decide to try to work things out or just cut your losses and move on. Nothing is going to happen quickly and it will not happen with out some pain, but it can happen. Just keep your dignity intact and prepare yourself for the battle of your life.
Posted by admin
Let’s face it, some men prefer to have a girlfriend that comes across as being, for lack of a better word, sweet. Granted, the idea of sweetness covers a lot of ground, but you can certainly be sweeter if you want to. We are not talking about being sickeningly-sweet or phony, but rather about having a certain kind of positive attitude.
Before you start making changes to be sweeter, you need to ask yourself why you are trying to change. Are you doing it because you want to make your boyfriend happy? Because you know you come across as a bitter and sour person and have wanted to change for quite some time? Or is it because your boyfriend has asked you to change? You should never be forced to be somebody you’re not, so if your boyfriend is “making you” change, then it may be time to change boyfriends, or at least tell him to love you for who you are.
The next question you need to answer is what does ’sweet’ mean to you? Think about other people you know that are the kind of sweet you want to be. Pay attention to how they behave whenever you can. Take note of what they say and do. What is it that makes them different? Chances are that they smile a lot, a somewhat demure and are polite. On top of that, they take a genuine interest in people and show they care in a number of ways. You may be surprised at what you observe, but take mental notes and try to do some of the things they do.
To be clear, we are not talking about being somebody you’re not. Only do those things that you want to do, and don’t let anybody force you to do something you don’t want to do. That being said, if you are trying to change for the right reasons, but just can’t seem to do it, then you may need to try a different approach. Instead of observing people you consider sweet, you may have to ask them for their secret. You need to do this in a way that doesn’t come across as being weird. A good approach is to tell them that you think they are nice and that you are trying to be nicer yourself, then ask them for their secrets.
Another important aspect of being a sweet girlfriend is making your boyfriend happy. Now, that doesn’t mean you should wait on him hand and foot, and do anything he requests of you (you are trying to be sweet, not a servant), however, having a cheerful attitude when doing the things you normally do will go a long way toward making you sweeter person.
Remember, how to be a sweet girlfriend has nothing to do with being a pushover. It is simply a way of showing your boyfriend that you care about them, and that they make you happy.
Posted by admin
The internet has totally changed the way people meet, and this is a good thing if you are looking for beautiful Asian women for companionship. You can not only find them online, but you can even set up dates, or locate Asian women to marry. The following is only a general overview of how best to approach Asian women, but keep in mind that Asia is the largest continent on the planet and that every woman is a unique person.
The term ‘Asian’ covers a lot of territory, so you should have some idea of what the term means to you. Saudi Arabia, China, Thailand, India, Turkey, Indonesia, Russia, Iraq, Japan, Philippines, and Iran are only a few of the countries that make up Asia, and there is a wide range of cultures represented by all of them. Beautiful Asian women live in or come from any of those countries, so you should know which country you are interested in.
Once you have a good idea of the country (or countries) that you would most like to meet a woman from, you should take some time to learn about it and its customs. You don’t want to be boorish about it when you talk to her, but you should have a general understanding of her culture. Not only will she appreciate the effort, but it will also prevent you from saying or doing something that her culture considers offensive.
There do tend to be some differences between women from North America, and women from Asia. While women in the West are becoming more and more attracted to meek and timid men, Asians still tend to prefer men who are strong and assertive. Just so we’re on the same page “strong and assertive” is not the same thing as being a rude jerk, but rather having a healthy dose of confidence and not being afraid to show it.
For the most part, beautiful Asian women will expect you to take the lead when it comes to your relationship. Some men think that sounds awesome, but they forget that making all of the decisions (where to eat, when to go out, what movie to see, and so on) is a great responsibility. The only way to do it well and have her like you is to understand the things she enjoys. You can certainly ask for her input, but you should try to use a more direct approach when you do.
Another thing you should avoid is falling into the trap of stereotyping. You may have an idea of what Asian women are like, but it’s impossible to paint them all with a broad brush. She will appreciate any effort you make in getting to know her as a person first, and an Asian second (or third, or forth, or not at all). All women have something unique to offer, and it would be a shame to overlook whatever that happens to be. There are millions of beautiful Asian women, and you can be sure that there is one that’s just right for you.
Posted by admin
Having a relationship can be a challenge. As much joy as it brings us, it can also bring us a lot of hardships. For a lot of people the good far outweighs the bad, but there are still many relationships out there that suffer from a lot of troubles that can keep them weighted down.
Trying to mend a relationship is also quite difficult and in fact the very act of trying to fix it often times seals it’s fate. The reason for this is simply because people do not know what exactly they should do. They have the drive, just not the knowledge. If you do not want girlfriend or boyfriend ex there are some tips to help you out.
1. Positivity. Remaining positive is important when trying to keep any relationship afloat. People can pick up on the vibes you put off, if you put out negative vibes it will make them feel negative around you, and generally just will not do you any good. Keeping positive not only makes yourself feel better, but can rub off on those around you as well.
2. Do not rush. Eagerness can lead to impatience, which is where a lot of couples fail. They are so eager to keep their relationship intact that they actually end up making things worse. Rome was not built in a day and repairing your relationship will not happen overnight either. Take it nice and slow so you do not make mistakes.
3. Communication. The single most important aspect of any relationship is proper communication. If you do not your girlfriend or boyfriend ex then you need to be able to listen to their problems so you can fix them before they cause damage.
However you also need to voice your own, remaining silent does not help anybody. Tell your partner whatever problems you have so that they as well do not become a big issue down the line.
4. Be affectionate. When in a slump, most couples stop being as intimate as they once were. All this does is further drive a wedge between the two of you. You should try to keep the intimacy level the same regardless of the problems you have. Simple gestures such as kisses and hugs can do a lot. Just show your partner that, despite whatever problems you are having you still love them.
5. Look for help. While these tips can do a lot to help you out, sometimes it is simply not enough. If you do not want your girlfriend or boyfriend ex then you need to do whatever you can to keep your relationship above water. If all else fails then you should seek out professional help in the form of a marriage counselor.
Marriage counselors are trained to help you through your troubles and help the two of you work through your problems. Sometimes simply having an objective third party can work wonders. Marriage counselors have saved countless relationships. Do not let fear or hesitation keep you from seeking the help you need. If your relationship is important then you need to do whatever it takes to make it work.
Posted by admin
Dating can be a wonderful experience, but there comes a point where you need something more. What you need is a committed relationship. But how do you know if you are with the right person now (assuming you are already dating), or if you should try looking for somebody else?
The first thing you need to do is look at things objectively. You have to do your best to take the emotion out of it and use a logical approach to your desire for a committed relationship. That means you have to ask yourself if you are actually looking for commitment, or if you are looking for something else. As long as you are being honest with yourself there are no wrong answers.
Okay, so you have decided you really want to be in a committed relationship, but there are still a few more things to do.
Decide what you want from the relationship – Knowing what you want will help you to find the right person to be committed to. Again, the key is to be honest with yourself. If you are looking for someone to give you financial security, then say so; if you want someone to make you feel special, then say so. At the same time, you should also think about what you can offer to your partner. It wouldn’t be fair for only one of you to give their all while the other one takes, so be sure to think about what you are adding to the relationship.
Assess your current relationship – If you are currently in a relationship, then you need to take a close look at your partner to see if they can provide the things you want (and if you can provide the things they want). Nobody is perfect, so you have to be willing to accept your partner for who they are, not who you want them to be. The only thing that you are trying to change is the level of commitment in your relationship.
Talk to your partner about being in a committed relationship – Let’s face it, commitment scares some people, but you still need to have a discussion with your partner. This is an important topic, and one where assumptions usually do more harm than good. You know your partner best, so you’ll have to decide what the best method is for bringing it up. Be sure to discuss the subject in a way that is calm, respectful and sincere.
Make changes, if needed – If your partner isn’t quite ready to be in a committed relationship, then you have three basic choices. 1) Ignore it and be trapped in a non-committed relationship, 2) give them a bit more time, 3) break up and move on with your life. Which option is best will depend on you and your situation. However, you do need to make a decision and then proceed from there.
Posted by admin
Dating in the past compared to today’s dating, is it really that different? Well, I may not be an expert but I think that dating today is pretty different in some ways than it used to be. Of course, whether you think that difference makes it better or worse is just a matter of opinion.
In my opinion I think one of the biggest, and possibly best, differences between dating in the past compared to today’s dating is the fact that you can meet people online.
It’s easier than ever to meet people and not only that, but define just the type of person you want to meet. There are many sites online that will allow you to fill out some sort of questionnaire that will help you narrow down your possible “matches”.
The idea is that if you can use these types of materials you can let the dating site set you up with others who are looking for the same thing in a dating partner as you are.
It makes the whole process much more hit than miss. How much luck would you have meeting someone you had a lot in common with at your local bar on Saturday night?
On the other hand, if you are only interested in meeting people to have a casual dating relationship with, you can find many sites like that too. Don’t think that you have to only use a dating site if you want to find someone to marry.
With so many dating sites available to help you find someone to spend some time with, or possibly the rest of your life with, that is one of the biggest changes in today’s dating scene.
But, dating sites aren’t the only changes that have had an impact on the dating scene in the last few years. The social networking platforms like Twitter and Facebook also make it easier for you to meet and interact with people. You can set up your preferences and “friend’ others with the same preferences.
When you do meet someone these sites can make it much easier to stay in contact with them and get to know them in a non-threatening manner.
It can take a lot of stress out of the situation if you can get to know each other slowly and with the relative anonymity of an online site.
Unfortunately, there is one thing that hasn’t changed that much in the dating world: not everyone is safe or who they pretend to be. Make sure you are careful when you meet someone. Don’t move too fast to get to know them offline.
Also, you have to be careful when you go out with someone because another sad fact is that date rape drugs are becoming pretty common. Always get your own drinks and watch your drinks when you are out with someone you don’t know that well.
Most of the things that make dating in the past compared to today’s dating changes are, in my opinion, good. But not all progress is good, be careful of who you meet and where you meet them.
Posted by admin
When it comes to finding your soul mate, using the internet can be an excellent method. There are billions of people on this planet and finding that one special someone can be nigh impossible. But with the internet allowing everyone to be connected, it has become a little easier. But even so, there are rules.. or tips I should say, on using the internet. The Do and Donts of Match making can make or break your success in your search for your soul mate.
The Do’s of online matchmaking.
1. Fill out the profile. Virtually every online dating service will have a profile for you to fill out. You will want to be honest and provide a lot of information on these profiles. This is the first thing people will see, and depending on what you put, it may very well be the last.
2. Be specific. A problem people have when using dating sites is they are too broad. You have a type of person you are interested in, so tailor your profile to attract that type of person. You may be limiting yourself but in the long run it will increase your chances of meeting the type of person you want.
3. Be diligent. One of the biggest of the Do and Donts of Match making is to simply be smart. While dating sites will do their best to keep unwanted individuals out, there may always be people looking to prey on you. Make sure to do your checks before getting into a detailed relationship so that you do not get burned down the line.
4. Be prepared on the first date. First dates are always nerve racking, but when it is with someone you met online it can be down right terrifying. You need to be prepared for any mishaps that may occur so that you are not caught off guard.
The Don’ts of online dating.
1. Choosing based on price. Most dating services will charge you for their services, so if you decide to use them you need to be prepared to fork up some cash. Just remember that price does not dictate quality. Do your research into the site and get user reviews to make your decision, money should be a secondary concern.
2. Do not be too forthcoming. It is a trap predators use online, pretend to be nice and the person you are interested in and then steal your information. Do not disclose any personal data that may be used to harm you, they do not need to know your bank account or address after all.
3. Choose your date location wisely. The biggest of all Do and Donts of Match making is where you go on your first date. This is not a bit of advice on where the most romantic place is, but a warning. Never choose somewhere secluded for your first date. An evening under an open sky may sound romantic, but it is also a bad idea.
The person you are talking to may very well be dangerous, and even if they are not, you suggesting somewhere secluded can turn them off as they may think you are dangerous. Meet somewhere very public with a lot of people around so that you can both feel secure on your first date.
Posted by admin
Many of us want a little comparison to see where our relationships stack up. These occasional “check-ups” are pretty important to a lot of people, but I think that for most people, if you are asking these questions you already know there is a problem. So, if you are looking for examples of complicated relationships, it is possible you have to look no further than your own relationship.
There are many examples of complicated relationships but if you want some specific tips this article can help. I have listed some common issues that come up in many relationships.
Most of these things are common and if they only happen occasionally they may not really present a problem. But, if they are happening all the time you want to really be honest with yourself about the strength, and future, of your relationship.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
1. Do you and your partner argue all the time? Some people, especially those that are new to dating and relationships, sometimes mistake a lot of fighting for “passion”. The truth is that fighting all the time is a huge warning sign. Even if the makeup sex is great, having to go through all that drama all the time will get very old.
No matter what people say about relationships taking time and work the reality is that if you are with the right person, someone you are compatible with and share respect with, the relationship simply does not take that much work.
It is only work when you are not compatible with your partner.
2. Is there a lack of respect in your relationship? Do you truly respect your partner and do they really respect you? Respect can be shown in various ways… both with words and actions.
I used to accuse my ex of not treating me with respect. Of course he didn’t agree. He would say that he respected me but he was talking down to me and saying negative things about me to his friends and family. Not really very respectful.
Make sure that you treat your partner with respect and they do the same for you. And, it’s not enough to just say you respect them, show them and put your money where your mouth is… talk is cheap.
3. Do the two of you enjoy doing the same things? If you don’t have any common interests that is another sign that the two of you may not be compatible.
No one is saying that you have to be joined at the hip and do everything together, but if you don’t have anything that you enjoy doing together where does that leave you?
My ex never seemed to want to do anything with me. He was very into sports, but the problem is so was I. I enjoyed the same things he did yet he only ever wanted to go golfing with his buddies and not his wife.
So, these three simple tips might help you recognize what traits you want your relationship to have and which ones you want to avoid. Examples of complicated relationships are found everywhere, but you don’t want them to show up in your relationships.
Posted by admin
If you are looking for ways to go about finding love on the holidays so you will not be alone on Christmas, do not panic or be depressed. There are so many things you can do. First and foremost just go out and be around people.
Take the time to go volunteer at the local soup kitchen and serve up some food for the people who have no one else at any time of the year let alone Christmas. You will be finding love on the holidays if you help out your fellow man. Making sure that someone has a hot meal in their tummy and a nice, warm place to sleep for at least one night will make your problems seem less important.
If you can’t do that then you can put yourself out there other ways. Attend your company’s Christmas party, you might just meet the new guy from down in accounting. Enjoy the season for what it is. Buy a tree and decorations, Set it up in a window of your home so you can see it when you drive up. Holiday lights are bright and colorful and get you in the spirit of the holiday.
Plan a holiday party of your own. Invite your guests to bring a friend. Who knows, maybe one of your married friends has someone they would like you to meet. Plan your party early enough in the season that your guests have time to plan to come to your party. It is a busy time of year for everyone and you want your party to be a success.
Plan to make food for the party or have it catered. Decorate your house for the season and have Christmas music playing when your guests arrive. Even if you are not much of a cook you could probably manage appetizers and finger foods for 20 people. The more you do it the better you will get. Or, just ask your guests to each bring a dish to pass.
Go walk outside and look at all the lights others have put up. The neighborhood is brightly lit. If you live in a place where you get snow, go out on a night when it is snowing and feel how the air feels and take in all the smells and sounds of the season. Take your skates down to the local ice rink and do some ice skating You might just meet the man of your dreams out on the ice.
Maybe you will be lucky and find a group of caroler’s and you can join in singing your favorite Christmas carols. Warm up by stopping by the coffee shop and having some hot cocoa with some marshmallows or whipped cream on top. You never know where you might meet someone but getting yourself out there is the only way to do that.
When you wake up on Christmas day, call home and talk to everyone who made it home for Christmas. If you have planned your time well you might just be able to tell them you were successful at finding love on the holidays.